“Purple” is still one of the top trending colors for 2012, This Royal Purple & Violet Inspiration Board full of ideas for planning your special day:
- Purple Dress: This Dress is a great color for the Bridesmaids. If you want to add a bit more color, you can do that with accents, shoes and of course the bouquet.
- Flower Girls: I totally love these flower girl dresses they are super cute, and my favorite part is the sash, awesome color combination
- Purple Orchids: These orchids are truly beautiful in person, and they are an excellent compliment to using the purple, violet and blue tones, a perfect way to use them floating inside clear cylinders with water.
- Lighting: Purple looks great for up lighting, this picture was taken by Santy Martinez at PalmettoBay Village9,500 square feet “Palm Room”.
- Hand Blown Glass Votives: These votives can add a great compliment to your table set-up.
- Pomander Balls: These Pink and Purple Pomander Balls are very elegant for the Aisle Decorations. You can have them with real flowers or if you would like to have a DIY project, then this would definitely be a good one. You can purchase the foam balls at your local craft store; select the hydrangeas or any type of flower you would like. You will need a glue gun to secure your flowers after you have inserted them into the Styrofoam, Flowers, Silk flowers, Ribbon and Styrofoam balls. Once you have completely filled out the ball using pins, attach the ribbon and hang these from the outside aisle chairs, and you can even male smaller pomander balls if you are using an Arch to hang them.
- Purple Shoes by Christian Louboutin: These Shoes are stunning! You can purchase these on sales for $169.00.
- Purple Orchids Flower Arrangement: This is a beautiful set-up using purple orchids, lavender hydrangeas, roses, violets, anemones, eggplant calla lilies, freesias and hibiscus.
I hope you have picked-up some ideas for your special day with this Royal Purple & Violet Inspiration Board!
Thank you for stopping by, and stay tuned for more ideas to come….