Congratulations! Welcome to “Weddings 411 Blog”. When planning your wedding, you can’t go wrong with a little help from Weddings 411. We give you the latest ideas and Inspirations that make your wedding dreams into reality!
I wasn’t always a wedding and events planner…I was also a Bride-to-be just like you, and from personal experience I can tell you, that although most can handle a DIY wedding it can be very overwhelming, and hiring a wedding planner will just give you the peace of mind you need to make sure that you get what you want, when you want and above and beyond your expectations,without having to worry about time lines, dealing with vendors, and being emotionally exhausted.
The Basics for your Wedding
- Have a planning check-list
- Discuss wedding budget with “Fiance”
- Start your “Guest List”
- Select the Dates for your “Bridal Shower” & “Wedding”
- Select your “Bridal Party”
- Hire a professional Wedding Planner if you wish to do so.
- Decide if you would like an Indoor or Outdoor Wedding?
- Select Multiple venues before you make your final decision.
- Visit the venues to review pricing, whats included, policies, and available dates.
- Select the venue of your choice and Book minimum 1 year in advance.
- Select Invitations
- Select your wedding vendors; Florist, Photographer, Music & Lighting, Entertainers, Caterers, etc.
- Book your Officiant
Most importantly This is your day, the day you will remember for the rest of your life..Enjoy!!!
It is with great pleasure & Dedication that I share my inspirations with you!